Bringing Inle Home
To your home.
We ship all over the world. UPS is our preferred courier service for domestic and global delivery. If your territory isn’t listed or UPS cannot deliver to your area get in touch and we will do our best to find the most suitable method of delivery.
● All rates displayed are exclusive of VAT.
● Parcels are billed according to their size as well as their weight. The greater the actual
weight and dimensional weight is the weight you will be billed on. You can find more
information on this topic at the end of this document.
Mainland UK shipping rates
Weight [kg] Price [£]*
1-5 kg – £4.99
6-10 kg – £5.99
11-20 kg – £6.99
21-70 kg – £1 per extra 5kg
*Surcharges may apply for some parcels, please see surcharge explanation for details.
European Shipping Zones
Zone 1 – Ireland, Northern Ireland
Zone 2 – Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
Zone 3 – France, Germany, Monaco
Zone 4 – Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Italy, Poland,
Portugal (excluding Azores and Madeira), Spain (excluding Canary
Islands, Ceuta and Melilla), Sweden
Zone 5 – Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania,
Slovak Republic, Slovenia
Wordlwide Shipping Zones
Zone A – Channel Islands, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta
Zone B – Canada, Mexico, United States
Zone C – Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan
Zone D – India, Israel, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
Parcels are billed on the larger of the real weight of the parcel or its dimensional weight. The
dimensional weight is easy to calculate: length(cm) x width(cm) x height(cm) ÷ 5000
● A parcel measures 25x50x8cm and weighs 1kg
● The parcel’s dimensional weight would therefore be: (25x50x8cm) ÷ 5000 = 2kg
● As 2kg is larger than 1kg, you would be charged for a billable weight of 2kg. This will be
shown at the point of booking
While we try our best to accommodate additional charges into the cost of delivery more may be incurred during your parcel’s journey. These include:
○ Any package that weighs more than 32kg in actual weight
○ Any package with the longest side exceeding 100cm, or the second longest side
● This charge is £8.15 per limit reached – i.e. a 40kg parcel (over 32kg) with the longest side of
120cm (over 100cm) would attract a £16.30 (2x£8.15) surcharge
● The large package surcharge applies when ((length) + 2x(width+height)) is greater than
300cm. The charge is £38.20, and the parcel will be billed at a minimum of 40kg
Over Maximum Limits
● The maximum limit is any parcel >70kg in actual weight, or over 274cm in length, or where
((length) + 2x(width+height)) is greater than 400cm.
Delivery Address Surcharges
● Parcels can be liable for extra charges if sent to a remote area. Please get in touch if you think your postcode falls into this category and we will work on a solution.
● This is normally billed at 18p/kilogram or a minimum of £10 per shipment, whichever is the
● Where the address supplied is incorrect or incomplete, UPS will endeavour to find the
correct address in order to deliver the parcel. This is charged at £8.50. The customer is liable for this charge.
UK Border Fee
A fee applies for all shipments exported and imported between European Union Countries and
Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), as well as shipments between Northern Ireland and
Great Britain. This fee covers the incremental transportation and handling costs and does not
cover any additional customs services. This is charged at £2.05 per shipment and is included in the cost of delivery.